Advertisement

Main Ad

A Pen Friend

A pen friend relationship is often used to practice reading and writing in a foreign language, to improve literacy, to learn more about other countries and life-styles, and to make friendships. As with any friendships in life, some people remain pen friend for only a short time, while others continue to exchange letters and presents for life. Some pen friends eventually arrange to meet face to face; sometimes leading to serious relationships, or even marriage. I have pen friend. Her name is Luchi Brown. She is twelve years old and a student of class seven like me. She lives at Sydney in Australia. She writes to me regularly. Through her letter I come to know about there language, culture and also there life style. In her last letter she has sent me a picture her country. Through the exchange of the letter we are getting closer day by day. Indeed, she has become a good friend of mine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments