Advertisement

Main Ad

A Street Accident

Our country is over populated. Roads are also busy. So, street accidents have become quite common. Most often accidents take place for careless driving. Everyday we find the news of many road accidents in newspaper. Last week I saw a serious street accident. It took place before my eyes. A young boy was crossing the Mirpur Road. Just at that time a truck was coming at a great speed. A boy was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop rather it speeded away. I rushed to the spot. To my horror I saw that, he was no more a human body but a lump of flesh. I was greatly shocked at this tragic scene. I could not forget the scene. We should bear up in mind that life is more valuable than time.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. nice thnkx... dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice educational blog. The posts of this blog are very helpful and informative especially for the learners. Expecting regular updates.
    Paragraph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.