Advertisement

Main Ad

My visit to a place of historical interest

Man is no satisfied with what he as seen and known. So as a student, I have a keen interest to know the historical places of my country. During the last autumn vacation, I got an opportunity to visit Bagerhat, a great hist,orical places. The important spots of Bagerhat are 'The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali', 'The Dighi of Khan Jahan Ali', 'The Shatagambuj Mosque' and 'The Ghora Dighi'. The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali is a fine one storeyed building where he was buried. On the night of full moon of the month Chaitra, a big fair is held beside the Mazar. The Dighi of Khan Jahan Ali is in front of the Mazar. It is a big tank. There are some crocodiles in this big tank. I also visited the Shatgambuj Mosque. The Mosque is beautifully decorated. The Ghora Dighi is also big. It is near the Shatgambuj Mosque. Bagerhat is really a place of historical interest. I left Bagerhat but the memory still haunts my mind.

Post a Comment

0 Comments