Advertisement

Main Ad

Preventing Diseases

There is a proverb that “Sound mind lives in a sound body.” So, to get a sound mind one must keep his body sound or fit. Again to keep one’s body fit he must keep his body free from diseases. A proverb says prevention is better than cure. When we become ill and take medicine, we actually we try to cure ourselves. On the other hand if we become aware about our health, we can prevent diseases. I am very serious about this matter. So, I maintain some rules. I rise early in the morning. Then I brush my teeth and wash hands and mouth. I also take physical exercise regularly for half an hour. I always take fresh food. I never eat rotten or junk food. I maintain time table in taking food. I also drink pure water. I usually play in the afternoon.  Outdoor games are good for our health. It strengthens our limbs. When I return from outside, I washes my outer limbs. I take bath regularly. I always wear clean and dirt less clothes. I cut my nails once in a week and cut my hair once in a month. I never read after 11 pm. Infact, I maintain a disciplined life to prevent diseases and keep my self free from disease. So if some one wants to keep his body fit he should follow me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments