Advertisement

Main Ad

A Devastating Flood I Experienced

Bangladesh is a country which experience natural disaster almost every year. I experience various sports of natural disasters in my life as I am a son of this soil. Among all these calamities, the devastating flood in the year of 1988 is still, vivid in my memory. Eight --districts in the south-west of Bangladesh had been inundated seriously. The areas which were inundate had been out of flood. Almost all the trees were uprooted. All kinds of crops were damaged totally giving rise to a serious famine. The people of those districts became home less, shelter less and food less. Though the government and some other non-government organizations extended their helping hands towards the affected people many people died of starvation. There broke out diarrhea in an epidemic from following the food which also tool always many lives. I still get struck with horror when I remember the havoc caused by that food

Post a Comment

0 Comments