Advertisement

Main Ad

Gardening

Gardening is one kind of hobby. It gives much pleasure and entertainment. When we pass our leisure, we generally work in the garden. It is an expression of refreshment and purity. My hobby is gardening. My garden is near our house. I prepared it very carefully. It is a fertile land and I cultivated it with proper manure so that I could grow up different flowers. I have protected it with fence. I fenced it all around very carefully so that no animal could enter it. There are different kinds of flowers in it. Among them rose, tube-rose, grass flowers and the liking. The flowers make my garden look wonderful. We can make garland for our festivals and occasions with these flowers. People come to me for flowers for their common uses. I fulfill their need. Infact, my garden is a great source of pleasure and recreation to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments